Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Olympics and Missing Ryan
I LOVE the Olympics. I like all parts of it. The interviews, the games, the stories. I love it all. But my husband? He is a sports lover, but doesn't care to watch the Olympics. He likes the Summer Olympics but not the Winter Olympics. I guess because he isn't into Winter Sports. But when Ryan was home he would watch all of the events with me. Well, except for the Ice Skating. He would even watch that with me some of the time. But our favorite was the Speed Skating. Oh how I am missing him now. However, Rocky is being a pretty good sport and watching a little here and there with me. What a guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I ADORE the Olympics!!! I walk around for weeks humming the song... The Olympic song? I'm not even sure what it's called ;) Our TV doesn't leave NBC for 2 weeks ;)
Post a Comment