Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Sorta Forgot What it Was LIke.

That is my excuse for not blogging. I forgot what it was like to have a little person around to take care of. It isn't that they take up all your time. It isn't that you have to entertain them. It is just that my mind hasn't been on blogging. Oh, but my mind is on funner things. I have had Dalley since Sunday evening. He has been a joy to be around. He is so funny. I can see why his mama is missing him big time. I don't know what I am going to do without this little shadow after this. I will miss the little voice copying me in my humming. I will miss the angelic smiles. I will miss toys strewn all over the house. I will miss having someone to talk to while I am driving the truck while Rocky is feeding. I will miss trying to figure out what "zork" means. Well, I guess I won't miss the toys. But I will miss the rest. Oh, the funniest thing he has said was last night. Maybe I shouldn't tell this on Rocky but it was too funny. Dalley is always coming up to me and telling me he is poopy. He just wants his diaper changed. He is usually wet. "Tinky" means the other. Anyway, Rocky passed a little gas last night and Dalley told him he was "Poopy" and "Tinky". What a laugh we got out of that.

No comments: