Friday, January 29, 2010

What do you do with a bad mood?

AS the morning has progressed today, I just seem to get grumpier and grumpier. I feel like putting a warning sign on my chest that says BEWARE-I might bite. So I am looking for suggestions to fix this. What do you do when you see this attitude coming along?

2 comments:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Ugh. I HATE it when I'm in a mood like that. I know it's there and I try VERY hard not to let complete sarcasm drip into my words, but BOY is it hard.... I have found that a little down time helps. I read a book for 10 min or escape to the bathroom (for a teacher, that is HUGE ;), I then breathe very deeply and relax for a bit. This usually helps long enough for me to get to bed... I find sleep ALWAYS helps ;)

Lynda said...

Thanks Shari. I appreciate your suggestions. I will try them.