Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Very Best Friend

Today I feel like talking about my very best friend. Rocky is my very best friend of course, but guys don't always get what a girl needs from a friend. So my very best girlfriend just happens to also be my daughter. My only daughter. I don't know if this happens to all mother and daughters, I just know it is this way for me. There is no one who knows me better and understands me better. I can tell her absolutely anything. I can even tell her when I am frustrated with her father because she will love him no matter what and she knows that I am just spouting off. I think if my Mom were around I would be this kind of friend with her. We would be a threesome. But she isn't and so I am thankful every day for this girl. What a blessing she is in my life.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love you mom, you are the greatest!!