I have two things on my mind today. The first one .... Whoa!
I was reading a blog I keep up with and the author mentioned she didn't know how she felt about Healthcare and the Government. The comments were wild. I mean they all made sense, but they got to attacking each other, some of them. Can't we discuss anything without getting personal. I really liked what some people had to say. It was very sensible. And if you didn't agree couldn't you just comment respectfully. I stay away from that kind of thing. I did not comment.
Radio ....
I love music. I love my radio station. One of my favorite songs just came on, "Remember When" by Alan Jackson. Right now I am listening to Nickleback. This station is the greatest. It is called Pandora and it only plays what you want. You put in artists or songs you like and it will play that kind of music. I have like 10 different artists. Country, Pop, Etc. Then I choose a quickmix. If a song comes on that you do not like, you just put a thumbs down on it and it quits immediately. If you love the song you can flag it as a favorite and it will play more often. Love Radio.
No comments:
Post a Comment