Thursday, January 7, 2010

Letters!

Today is a good day. A real good day. Why? Because I got a letter from my missionary. Those are always good days. I have really recieved a lot of negativism about the fact that Ryan writes letters. With technology, they say, why write letters. Just email. And that is fine if that is what they want. Call me old fashioned or maybe I am just greedy, but I LOVE letters. It is written by the person writing, in his handwriting. It is more personal. Ryan sends wonderful letters. Usually they are 3 or 4 pages long. Who wouldn't want that. But the reason I say maybe I am greedy, is because he also emails me every week. Now if his emails are any indication of what I would be getting if I had email only, then you can keep your emails. I will stick with letters. He usually only emails me about 3 or 4 SENTENCES. So if you compare that, what would anyone think. I'll take the letters, that's what!

No comments: