Wednesday, January 20, 2010
I'm Not Sure I Am In Nevada Anymore.
When it rains in Nevada usually it rains hard and then the sun comes out. Yeah it may be cloudy for a day or so. But the sun comes out even part of that time. Well this last few days have been more like Oregon. It is cloudy all the time and there is a drizzly rain, no downpours really. Quite gloomy. And then last night when I was headed home there was a snowstorm that could match Northern Nevada. The flakes were great big ones. And even though the ground was so wet from the drizzly rain, the snow was laying. I couldn't see the road. This kind of storm isn't that common here. BUT, I know it is only here for a short time and I am enjoying it. LOVING it actually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment