What is on my mind today? Well, I have been thinking about the hard parts of life. It seems I keep getting the same trials over and over. So, I decided that is because I am not learning what I am supposed to learn. And the sooner I learn whatever it is, then the sooner I can move on to the next level.
BUT then again, I do find that each time I have a trial, it gets a little easier to deal with. So maybe I am learning something. AND when I look at other's trials, I think I'll keep my own. So I say to myself, "Self, shut up and deal."
I am not a creative person. I am an organized person. Some people are both (Jane). But I am stuck with organization and a tendency to depression if I am not in control. Now this is one of life's lessons I am not progressing too well in. And that is mostly because the rules keep changing on me. First I have to keep track of a family of two, then three, then four, then five, then six, then seven, then six, then five, then four, then three, then back to two. I just get the hang of it and WHAM it changes. But that IS life. "Self, shut up and deal."
1 comment:
I struggle with change as well.... I hate it when my world gets tipped upside down ;) I have found that I grow more during these times, even if I'm frustrated with the events and I'm shaking my fist at the heavens ;)
Post a Comment