Tuesday, January 12, 2010
My Dog is A Cat.
Yep, he is. My dog is a cat. A FRAIDY Cat. Yesterday, I had a sticky trap with a mouse stuck to it only by his two front feet. I was taking him outside, but he kept wiggling and I was so afraid that he was going to come off and run rampant through my house... or up my leg... or into my bed. All of which terrified me. Like mice always do. So I was calling my dog and begging him for help. I kept saying "Get him Riggin. Get him." What did my dog do? He ran and hid as far away from me as he could get. Well, that is good to know I guess. I won't be counting on him for protection from little things like mice. Only from people who I am not afraid of because he puts up quite a ruckus to protect me from them. By the way, I did get the mouse outside without him coming loose in my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment