Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NOT Happy with the Mail Service These Days

I am really unhappy. Really, really ticked off at the mail system right now. Ryan has not received mail from us for two weeks because stupid rules. He lives with a family in Buena Vista. Because their name is on the box, they will not put his mail in it unless you say care of The Randall Family. However, he has received some of the mail, just not all of it. AND they haven't sent it back to let me know. My letters are out there in no-man's land. He lived in Centennial and Aurora which are big cities and we had no problem with this. He lived with members there too. So what is the big deal if someone gets a letter that is not addressed to their family. If they don't feel that it belongs to them, then THEY can return it. Good Grief! Sorry, I am just frustrated. Now I have blown off a little steam, I feel better. So I will go write ANOTHER letter and address is right.

1 comment:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

That IS frustrating!!! I hated it when mail would get messed up on my mission. Those letters/packages are like gold