Monday, October 19, 2009

Dreams are Cruel, OR Maybe not.

Yesterday morning when I woke up I was really really trying not to do so. I wanted to live in my dream. I wanted to stay there because I was with Ira. I was playing with him and tending him and I was thoroughly happy. I wanted to enjoy it a little longer. He is such a cute little guy and I am missing out on him growing up. I ache to see him. But I don't want anyone to think that I am upset about this. Not at all. I understand. It is just one of those things in life that have to be accepted. And his Mom and Dad are so good to keep him knowing us and we will see him as often as we can. It is Okay. But I can't help but enjoy that dream if it will come back. It was so fun.

2 comments:

Stina said...

5 more weeks and you get Ira for 2!
but let me warn you he is becoming quite a biter!!

we love you

Lynda said...

I'll take him biting and all. I am looking forward to it.