Friday, October 2, 2009

Random Thoughts

Today my thoughts are very random. Maybe even scattered and unorganized. The other day Rocky asked me what I was thinking (I am always pestering him and asking him that.) I told him I was just thinking random thoughts. Well, he is using that right back at me now. But here are some of my random thoughts.

When I ask Dalley for a kiss. He will put the top of his head or his neck next to my face so I can kiss it. Evidently a kiss to him is only received.

Rocky has been sick this week. He keeps telling me he feels fine but he just doesn't have a voice. However, he doesn't have any energy and he obviously doesn't feel well. But he is on the mend.

My friend, Cass, has been working on her Masters for a long time now. She just called to let me know she has passed her oral defense. All she has to do now is finish her thesis. We will be glad when it is all done.

It has cooled off here. The mornings are really nippy. I had to wear a coat for our walk this morning. The first time since last winter.

I am going to have ALL of my kids here for Thanksgiving, (except for Ryan of course). I think my brother is even going to stay and spend it with us. At least that is the plan.

Rocky brought a tarantula home the other day. He says it is for Cody. So that means we will be taking care of it until we can get it to Cody. I am assigned to call Cody and find out what to feed it. Rocky came in about an hour after he brought the creepy thing in and asked me if I had transferred it to another bottle, it seemed to be missing. Good thing I know my husband. I said that I knew it was still in the original bottle. And it was.

I LOVE conference. I am so thrilled because it is tomorrow and Sunday. I can hardly wait. It is going to be a fabulous weekend.

Well those are my random thoughts. Can't get more random than that.

No comments: