Tuesday, October 27, 2009

They Bloomed!!

My Mums finally bloomed before they could get frozen. They still have a little way to go, but I am afraid they may freeze tonight, so I got some pictures of them in all their glory before that could happen. I just love them.
These are the ones that have a lot more buds on them that haven't bloomed yet.


I love the color of these.

But these are my favorites. They are just gorgeous. I am going to separate the colors later when they are dormant. I planted them not knowing that the colors were not the same. The story of these mums is interesting, to me that is. When Shawn and Stina were married in May 2006 I thought it was the perfect season to have live plants all around at their reception. I bought several potted plants. Actually, more than several. After the event was over, I shared a lot of the plants and kept a few for myself. All the other plants died out, except for these mums. I had no idea they would get so huge though. So they gave me a pleasant surprise. I absolutely love them.




1 comment:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Those are REALLY pretty! I really like the colors.