I got a letter from Ryan today and he just tickles me. What a great personality he has. He is sweet, funny, loving, competitive, and industrious. He is all those and more.
Anyway, he was saying in his letter that being in a suit all the time, you get different reactions from people. He said: "Whenever I go in stores, people always ask me if I work for the FBI and stuff like that. And if I an not wearing my suit coat they think that I work at the store so while I am shopping people always ask me to help them find stuff, so I do. Whenever we go anywhere with our suits on everybody just stares at us. It's funny. I love it. Sometimes when we are walking down the sidewalk and people are walking towards us they will run across the road and about get hit by cars just cause they are scared of us. It's fun to watch."
I think the thing that tickled me the most that kind of shows what a great personality he has, is that when people in stores think he works there and asks for help, he doesn't just tell them that he doesn't work there, he just goes ahead and helps them. I love that. I love his sense of humor. I love his stories. I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment