Monday, October 5, 2009

Withdrawal Pains

Yes, that is right. I am in withdrawal. Not from drugs, but from having Dalley around for a week and then having him up and leave me. I felt kind of lost when he left. He wasn't wanting to leave either. We were outside saying goodbye and he thought Rocky was going somewhere on the four-wheeler and he was NOT going to be left behind. So he got in his car seat a very-unhappy-camper. Both Rocky and I looked at each other and said well what do we do now that he isn't here to entertain us. We decided to just keep busy and that worked until this morning when I got up and there was no cute little guy around to make my day start out with a smile. What is more Rocky is still pretty sick and stayed home from work. (If he stays home, he is REALLY sick.) Oh well, it is back to the old schedule. We will be fine. We are lucky in that we still like being together. It is all good.

No comments: